Hexcel Corporation (NYSE:HXL)(Paris:HXL) today announced that, effective May 3, 2012, Mr. Nick L. Stanage is appointed Chief Operating Officer, in addition to his serving as President of Hexcel.
Mr. Stanage, 53, has served as President of Hexcel since November, 2009. He joined Hexcel after serving as President of the Heavy Vehicle Products business of Dana Holding Corporation, a position he held since December 2005. Mr. Stanage was VP and GM of the Commercial Vehicle Group at Dana from August 2005 to December 2005. From 1986 to August 2005, Mr. Stanage held positions of increasing responsibility in engineering, operations, and marketing with Honeywell Inc. (formerly AlliedSignal Inc.), including VP Integrated Supply Chain & Technology for the Consumer Products Group and finally VP and GM of the Aerospace Group's Engine Systems & Accessories Division. Mr. Stanage earned his MBA from Notre Dame, and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Western Michigan University.
Mr. David E. Berges, Hexcel's Chairman & CEO said "we are pleased to recognize Nick for his leadership and contribution to our record performance."
*****Hexcel Corporation is a leading advanced composites company. It develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV