XO Group Inc., formerly The Knot, Inc. (NYSE:XOXO) ( www.xogroupinc.com), the premier media company devoted to weddings, pregnancy, and everything in between, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, at 4:00 p.m. ET. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call for investors at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the results.
Participants should dial in to (855) 454-7961, Conference ID# 77537872 or access the live webcast at ir.xogroupinc.com. Ten minutes before the call is scheduled to begin please dial in or access the live webcast on the Investor Relations area of the Company’s website, accessible at http://ir.xogroupinc.com. An archived version will be available online, and a telephone replay will be available for one week following the conference call. Replay dial-in information will be included in the May 8 th press release and will be posted on the investor relations website after the conference call.
Upcoming Conference Schedule
XO Group Inc. management is scheduled to present and meet with institutional investors at the following conference:
- May 10 – Jefferies 2012 Global TMT Conference, New York, NY
- May 21-22 – Janney Capital Markets Consumer Conference, Boston, MA
- May 23-25 – B. Riley & Co. 13 th Annual Investor Conference, Santa Monica, CA
- June 19 – Stifel Nicolaus Internet, Media and Publishing Conference, New York, NY
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV