The smaller 'Ultra' fund family list of groups with 10 to 39 rated funds is led by Hotchkis & Wiley Funds with all 17 of their rated funds in the top 30% of our rankings. The Hotchkis & Wiley Value Opportunities A (HWAAX) and Hotchkis & Wiley Large Cap Val I (HWLIX) both earned 'Excellent' rating of "A" for the period ending Mar 31, 2012.
The Brown Advisory Funds group retained second place with 90.9% of their 11 rated funds in the 'buy' range including A+ rated Brown Advisory Growth Equity Adv (BAGAX) .
The Wasatch Funds, slipped from first place last quarter, to third with 11 of 13 fund ranked as top rated. This earns an honorable mention with A+ rated funds such as the Wasatch Core Growth Investor (WGROX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV