First Quarter Ultra Fund Families
Topping the 'Ultra' fund family list of large groups with 40 to 99 rated funds are three families that all placed more than 45% of their rated funds in the top 30% of our rankings. Munder Funds outperformed its peers with 48.8% of its 41 rated funds in the 'buy' range.
Highmark Funds is the runner-up with 45.8% of its 48 rated funds on top. Delaware Investments slipped to third place on 45.7% of its 94 rated funds in the top rank.
While none of these three families have their own top rated funds page, you can still view a find a list of their funds in our mutual fund screener. For example, click on the "FUNDS" tab. Select "Munder Funds" from the "Fund Family" drop-down menu. Then drag the lower bound "Overall Rating" slider to the left so that only funds rated in the green range from A+ down to B- are shown including A rated Munder Growth Opportunities A (MNNAX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV