Research In Motion
Shares of Research In Motion hit a multi-year low on Thursday of $11.92. The stock hasn't traded at these levels since 2004.
The BlackBerry maker's stock currently trades at an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 6.64 times.Analyst comment: "While we believe RIMM's valuation is depressed, we maintain our NEUTRAL rating as we continue to be concerned with its fundamentals where the company faces major product transitions with its new BB10 OS late this year," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a report Wednesday. "In addition, we remain concerned with the competitive environment as AAPL gets more aggressive and Android continues to grow." Thirty-two of the 53 analysts who cover Research In Motion rate it at hold. Sixteen analysts give the stock a sell rating and five rate it at buy. The stock has fallen 17.17% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV