NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
ION Geophysical Corp. rose 17.0 percent to $7.37.
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. rose 11.1 percent to $8.71.
Penn Virginia Corp. rose 10.8 percent to $5.52.Tower International Inc. rose 8.3 percent to $11.21. Teradata Corp. rose 6.9 percent to $77.17. OM Group rose 5.9 percent to $25.13. Ocwen Financial Corp. rose 5.8 percent to $15.47. Scripps Networks rose 5.6 percent to $53.60. Walter Industries Inc. rose 5.5 percent to $67.27. RTI International Metals Inc. rose 5.2 percent to $26.05.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV