About Aberdeen Asset Management
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC, the parent company of Aberdeen Asset Management Inc., is an independently‐run asset manager listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1991, and operating from 31 offices in 23 countries (the "Aberdeen Group"). The Aberdeen Group invests on behalf of institutional and wholesale clients, primarily in equities, fixed income, alternative investment strategies and property. The Aberdeen Group manages more than US$270.3 billion of assets for both institutions and private individuals as of December 31, 2011.
* Investors should consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. A copy of the prospectus for Aberdeen Chile Fund, Inc. and Aberdeen Global Income Fund, Inc . that contains this and other information about the fund may be obtained by calling 866-839-5205. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. Investing in funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
Closed-end funds have a one-time initial public offering and then are subsequently traded on the secondary market through one of the stock exchanges. The investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares may be worth more or less than the original cost. Shares of closed-end funds may trade above (a premium) or below (a discount) the net asset value (NAV) of the fund's portfolio. There is no assurance that a fund will achieve its investment objective. Past performance does not guarantee future results.In the United States, Aberdeen Asset Management (AAM) is the marketing name for the following affiliated, registered investment advisers: Aberdeen Asset Management Inc., Aberdeen Asset Managers Ltd, Aberdeen Asset Management Ltd and Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Ltd, each of which is wholly owned by Aberdeen Asset Management PLC. "Aberdeen" is a U.S. registered service mark of Aberdeen Asset Management PLC. The above is for information purposes only and should not be considered as an offer, or solicitation, to deal in any of the investments mentioned herein. AAMI does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained in this document and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in such information and materials.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV