ReneSola (SOL) is a manufacturer of solar wafers and producer of solar power products based in China. This stock is trading up 7.6% to $1.83 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.75-$1.8352-week Range: $1.45-$8.94 Volume: 548,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.3 million >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy in May From a technical perspective, SOL is ripping higher here on below average volume. This move is pushing SOL within range of a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SOL takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.85 to $2.06 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SOL can sustain a move or close above $1.85 to $2.06 with volume that's near or above 1,319,440 shares. If we get that action soon, look for SOL to spike big towards its 50-day moving average of $2.23 or its 200-day moving average of $2.44.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV