Sequans Communications (SQNS) is a fabless designer, developer and supplier of fourth generation semiconductor solutions for wireless broadband applications. This stock is trading up 3.6% at $2.30 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.22-$2.3952-Week Range: $2.00-$19.50 Volume: 109,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 169,061 >>5 Chip Stocks JPMorgan Likes From a technical perspective, SQNS is moving modestly higher today on decent volume. This move is pushing SQNS within range of triggering near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once SQNS takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.47 and then its 50-day moving average at $2.64 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SQNS can take out those levels with volume that's near or above 169,061 shares. If we get that action soon, then SQNS could easily hit its next significant overhead resistance levels at $3 to $3.30 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV