Dusa Pharmaceuticals (DUSA) is a vertically integrated dermatology company that is developing and marketing Levulan photodynamic therapy (Levulan PDT), and other products for common skin conditions. This stock is trading up 5.4% at $6.39 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.07-$6.6252-Week Range: $3.25-$6.83 Volume: 252,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 178,356 >>Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume From a technical perspective, DUSA is soaring here on above average volume. This move is pushing DUSA within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once DUSA takes out some overhead resistance at $6.50 to $6.60 and then $6.83 with high-volume. At last check, DUSA has hit an intraday high of $6.62 on volume that's above its average action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades off a sustained move or close above those resistance levels on volume that's near or above 178,356 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then this stock could continue its uptrend towards $10.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV