CHICAGO, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fisher® Nuts has teamed up with Roundy's® to announce the summer "Freshness You Can Win" campaign with the Milwaukee Brewers™. Beginning today, every time the Milwaukee Brewers win two consecutive games, Fisher Nuts will donate $500 to Brewers Community Foundation™. In addition, a season-long sweepstakes will reward Brewers™ fans with $250 gift cards for Pick 'n Save ® stores, Metro Market ® stores and Copps Food Centers ®.
"We're thrilled to help cheer on the Milwaukee Brewers this summer and support Brewers Community Foundation," says Howard Brandeisky, Vice President Global Marketing, Innovation & Customer Solutions at John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., the parent company of Fisher Nuts.Throughout the Brewers 2012 season, Fisher Nuts will tally-up its donation efforts by tracking how often the team wins two consecutive games. At the September 30, 2012 game versus the Houston Astros, Fisher will present a check to Brewers Community Foundation. The big winners, of course, will be the city of Milwaukee and its great fans. Not only does Brewers Community Foundation collect when the Brewers win two games in a row, but also fans have an opportunity to win great prizes through a sweepstakes. Participation is easy; consumers are automatically entered to win with every purchase of Fisher Nuts at participating Pick 'n Save stores, Metro Market stores and Copps Food Centers. The Grand Slam of Prizes
- Grand Prize: Two winners get a party for 20 at Miller Park, which includes game tickets and a special meet and greet with the Brewers Manager.
- First Prizes:
- Two winners get a set of four tickets to a Brewers game, including the opportunity to watch batting practice on the field before the game.
- Second Prizes:
- Four winners get a set of two tickets to a Brewers game and each winner's name will appear on the scoreboard during the game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV