Hatteras Financial Corp. (NYSE: HTS ) (“Hatteras” or the “Company”) today announced that President & COO, Benjamin M. Hough and Chief Strategy Officer, John J. Dalena will present at the 2012 UBS Global Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time in New York City. During the presentation Mr. Hough will be providing an overview of the Company, its business strategy and financial performance.
A live audio webcast of the presentation together with accompanying presentation materials will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.hatfin.com. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on our website shortly after the event.
About Hatteras Financial Corp.
Hatteras Financial is a real estate investment trust formed in 2007 to
invest in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities
guaranteed or issued by U.S. Government agencies or U.S.
Government-sponsored entities, such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie
Mae. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., Hatteras is managed and advised by
Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. Hatteras is a component of the Russell
2000® and the Russell 3000® indices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV