Cost Plus, Inc. Announces Reporting Date For Q1 2012 Financial Results And Investor Conference Call
Cost Plus, Inc. (Nasdaq:CPWM) announced today that it will release its first quarter results for fiscal 2012 on Wednesday, May 16, 2012, after the market close, and will host a conference call for investors at 1:30 p.m. PT that day. Participating in the call will be Barry Feld, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jane Baughman, Chief Financial Officer.
Live webcast: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/46y7ny5x
The conference call will be in a “listen-only” mode for all participants other than the sell-side and buy-side investment professionals who regularly follow the Company. The toll-free phone number for the call is 866-713-8564 and the access code is 59791695. Callers should dial in approximately 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A telephonic replay will be available at 888-286-8010, Access Code: 48390583, from 3:30 p.m. PT Wednesday, May 16, 2012 to 11:59 p.m. PT on Wednesday, May 30, 2012. Investors may also access the live call or the replay over the internet at www.streetevents.com, www.fulldisclosure.com and www.worldmarket.com.
Cost Plus, Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of casual home living
and entertaining products. As of May 3, 2012, the Company operated 259
stores in 30 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV