Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) announced today that it has established a $2 billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme (the “Programme”). Under the Programme, Jefferies may issue senior or subordinated notes from time to time in any one of a number of currencies and which will be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange.
Richard B. Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Jefferies, commented, “This programme will afford Jefferies further flexibility in our capital structure and funding sources, including access to a broad variety of investors across Europe.”
Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) is the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for nearly 50 years. The firm is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments, and provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income and commodities, as well as offers select asset and wealth management strategies, in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV