Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) announced today that it has established a $2 billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme (the “Programme”). Under the Programme, Jefferies may issue senior or subordinated notes from time to time in any one of a number of currencies and which will be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange.
Richard B. Handler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Jefferies, commented, “This programme will afford Jefferies further flexibility in our capital structure and funding sources, including access to a broad variety of investors across Europe.”
Jefferies Group, Inc. (NYSE: JEF) is the global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for nearly 50 years. The firm is a leader in providing insight, expertise and execution to investors, companies and governments, and provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income and commodities, as well as offers select asset and wealth management strategies, in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV