TNS, Inc. To Present At Jefferies 2012 Global TMT Conference
TNS, Inc. (NYSE: TNS), a leading provider of business-critical, cost-effective data communications services for transaction-oriented applications, will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global TMT Conference in New York. Henry Graham, CEO, and Dennis Randolph, CFO, will make a presentation on Tuesday, May 8 th at 9:30 a.m. local time. A simultaneous audio webcast of this presentation and a replay can be accessed at http://www.tnsi.com/investors/events-and-presentations.
Transaction Network Services (TNS) is a leading global provider of data communications and interoperability solutions.
TNS offers a broad range of networks and innovative value-added services which enable transactions and the exchange of information in diverse industries such as retail, banking, payment processing, telecommunications and the financial markets.Founded in 1990 in the United States, TNS has grown steadily and now provides services in over 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, with our reach extending to many more. TNS has designed and implemented multiple data networks which support a variety of widely accepted communications protocols and are designed to be scalable and accessible by multiple methods. For further information about TNS, visit www.tnsi.com Forward-Looking Statements Statements and information contained in our press releases and newsletters that are not descriptions of historical fact may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties or other factors beyond our control, which could cause actual results to differ materially from historical results or performance and from any opinions or statements expressed with respect to future periods. www.tnsi.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV