Kensey Nash Shareholder Alert: The Briscoe Law Firm And Powers Taylor, LLP Announce Investigation Of The Buyout Of Kensey Nash Corporation By Royal DSM
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the sale of Kensey Nash Corporation (“Kensey Nash” or “KNSY”) (NASDAQ: KNSY) to Royal DSM for shareholders. Under the proposed purchase agreement, Kensey Nash shareholders will receive only $38.50 in cash for each share of Kensey Nash stock owned.
If you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 706-9314, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The investigation centers on whether Kensey Nash shareholders are receiving adequate compensation for their shares in the buyout, whether the transaction undervalues Kensey Nash stock, and whether Kensey Nash’s board attempted to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders prior to agreeing to the deal. Based on a $12.6 million termination fee and other preclusive deal measures that the firms believe may prevent the possibility of a superior offer being made for the shareholders, the firms are investigating whether the acquisition price is fair and adequate for Kensey Nash shareholders.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV