High Plains Gas, Inc. Awarded Contract For Ethanol Facility
High Plains Gas, Inc. (OTCBB: HPGS) announced today that its subsidiary Miller Fabrication LLC has been awarded a contract at an ethanol testing facility in Wyoming to upgrade infrastructure in the plant’s efforts to improve efficiency and output. This contract is projected to continue into the summer months with recurring work expected annually.
Brandon Hargett, CEO of High Plains Gas stated, “We continue to see sustained growth in our construction services division. This was reflected by approximately $5 million in revenues during the last quarter of 2011, and will be reflected by increasing revenues from that division in 2012. This new contract is further evidence that our shift into this market has been welcomed by our customers. This contract is significant and perpetuates our overall plan to support the energy industry.”
High Plains Gas, Inc. is a provider of goods and services to regional end markets serving the energy industry. We provide construction and field maintenance services primarily to the energy and energy-related industries mainly located in Wyoming and North Dakota through our subsidiaries Miller Fabrication LLC, and HPG Services. We produce natural gas from the Powder River Basin located in Northeast Wyoming through our subsidiary High Plains Gas, LLC. For additional information on High Plains Gas, please visit the Company’s website at www.highplainsgas.com.
Safe HarborStatements made about our future expectations are forward-looking statements and subject to risks and uncertainties as described in our most recent filings made with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, and are subject to change at any time. Our actual results could differ materially from these forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV