DoroÂ® Enters The Smartphone And Software App World At CTIA Wireless 2012 In New Orleans
NEW YORK, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Doro, the European market leader in easy-to-use mobile phones and applications for seniors, unveils the first Android-based 3G Smartphone device for baby boomers and its new Doro Experience software application, which is a finalist for the CTIA Emerging Technology Award in the Mobile Applications category. The Company will be exhibiting its state-of-art Smartphone and software app in the United States at the International CTIA Wireless 2012 located at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana from May 7-10, 2012 in the Booth #6219C.
Doro has tapped into the software application arena by developing The Doro Experience. This new software combines a straightforward user interface that provides easy navigation with large clear icons and applications specially selected for seniors, e.g. Facebook. Built on the cloud technology, the Doro Experience enables not only seamless synchronization but also greater peace of mind by allowing remote assistance over the web, e.g. from a trusted family member. The software can be installed onto any smart device to make it easy-to-use. It works on Smartphones, tablets and on either Windows or Android operating systems.
Using its new feature, The Doro Experience Manager, a web-based management portal, the user, family members or friends can easily manage the content and applications stored on the device, handle the contact, photos, apps and even connect generations through the cloud-based technology.
The first new Doro PhoneEasy® 740 for seniors or those looking for a more streamline Smartphone is truly state-of-art. This new Android 3G slider Smartphone combines unique features that distinguish it from any other mobile device. It is the first Smartphone that is easy to sync and to manage through the cloud allowing its end-users the flawless experience of the world of touch, with the support of tactile keys and dial pad as a complement – the best of two worlds.Doro PhoneEasy ® 740 provides exceptional technical features that make Doro's mobile use experience absolutely unique for seniors. Additional Features include:
- Interface will be based on Doro Experience but adapted for the use of keys in combination with touch display as option Easy navigation with large and clear icons
- Selected applications for seniors
- HAC with extra loud and clear sound
- Emergency button with GPS location
- 5Mpixel camera
- Smartphone also presents a Doro selection – a growing collection of well-organized apps and content selected from partners or developed by Doro, specifically for seniors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV