NEW YORK, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Rosenfarb Law Firm has today filed a class action lawsuit against AOL, which claims that AOL misled investors about its financial condition. The lawsuit is intended to benefit everyone who sold shares of AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) stock between August 11, 2011, and April 9, 2012. On April 9, 2012 when AOL, Inc. announced the sale of a portion of its patent portfolio for more than $1 billion, the price of AOL common stock subsequently soared from approximately $18 to $26 per share. The lawsuit alleges that AOL, Inc. bought several million shares of common stock for itself while misleading investors about its financial condition, thereby artificially reducing the price that AOL paid.
The Rosenfarb Law Firm was assisted in its evaluation of AOL by Rosenfarb LLC, a leading forensic accounting and valuation firm.
The Rosenfarb Law Firm seeks to recover damages on behalf of class members. Anyone who sold shares of AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) stock between August 11, 2011, and April 9, 2012, may join the lawsuit by submitting information online at www.rosenfarblawfirm.com, Prospective participants may also call Ronald Rosenfarb at 855-415-5455 to learn how Rosenfarb Law Firm can protect their rights.
If you would like more information about this topic or our firm, please contact Ronald Rosenfarb via phone at 855-415-5455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact: Ronald RosenfarbTelephone: 855-415-5455Email: email@example.com SOURCE Rosenfarb Law Firm
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV