NEW YORK, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rosenfarb LLC, a leading forensic accounting and valuation firm, announced today that is has provided services to the Rosenfarb Law Firm, which today filed a class action lawsuit against AOL. The lawsuit was filed on behalf of everyone who sold shares of AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) stock between August 11, 2011, and April 9, 2012.
On April 9, 2012, AOL, Inc. announced the sale of a portion of its patent portfolio for more than $1 billion. The price of AOL stock subsequently soared from approximately $18 to $26 per share. Between August 11, 2011, and April 9, 2012, AOL, Inc. bought several million shares of common stock. The lawsuit alleges that while purchasing its common stock AOL misled investors about its financial condition, thereby artificially reducing the price that AOL paid for its shares.
The Rosenfarb Law Firm seeks to recover damages on behalf of class members. Anyone who sold shares of AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) stock between August 11, 2011, and April 9, 2012, may join the lawsuit by submitting information online at www.rosenfarblawfirm.com, Prospective participants may also call Ronald Rosenfarb at 855-415-5455 to learn how Rosenfarb Law Firm can protect their rights.
Rosenfarb LLC seeks to assist in evaluation of lost profits and damages. If you would like more information about this topic or our firm, please call Roman Matatov at 855-415-5500 or email Roman at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact: Roman Z. MatatovTelephone: 855-415-5500Email: email@example.com SOURCE Rosenfarb LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV