NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks were downgraded by TheStreet Ratings last week: SPX (SPW), SM Energy (SM), MicroStrategy (MSTR), Hecla Mining (HL), First Niagara Financial Group (FNFG), Domino's Pizza (DPZ), Avon Products (AVP), BioMed Realty Trust (BMR), Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings (ENDP), Hologic (HOLX), athenahealth (ATHN), Goldcorp (GG), Mosaic (MOS), MetroPCS (PCS), Schnitzer Steel Industries (SCHN), Shutterfly (SFLY) and Weatherford International (WFT).
SPX was downgraded to hold from buy at TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives SPX a C+ grade. The stock closed Friday at $76.23 and has risen 26.48% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV