- The 2012 program is planned to employ three drill rigs, four geologists, and two geophysicists.
- Drilling will be focused in areas where significant resource drilling was done in the 1970s and 1980s.
- 88% of the resource is shallow, lying within 150 ft. of surface.
- Metallurgical testing is underway to confirm the favorable recoveries recorded in the historic reports.
- Environmental monitoring infrastructure is scheduled to be installed once the drilling begins, for the collection of baseline environmental conditions in preparation for permitting.
- The Juniper Ridge exploration program is being supervised by Tom Bell, Ph.D., Vice President & Chief Geologist of Crosshair Energy.
- The goal of the 2012 program is to verify more of the historic geological resources estimated at 7 to 10 million pounds at a grade between 0.056% and 0.067% U 3O 8. These potential tonnages and grades are conceptual in nature, there has been insufficient exploration to define an increased mineral resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will increase the mineral resources. These figures are reported as exploration targets based on reasonable assumptions made from historical data by the Company.
Crosshair Outlines Resource Expansion Program For Juniper Ridge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.