J.F. Kiely Construction Co. Celebrates Safety Results
LONG BRANCH, N.J., May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- J.F. Kiely Construction Co. is proud to announce that its Experience Modification Rating (EMR) has reached a low of .88.
"A low EMR is important to any construction company," said Dan Francisci, Safety Director at J.F. Kiely Construction Co. "It is a general indication of the safety culture of the company and their past commitment to good employee safety practices."
J.F. Kiely Construction Co. has made substantial investments in its safety program over the past several years. "We strive to create an injury-free workplace by providing safety training and incentives for our employees," said Raymond Sexton, Vice President of Operations.
"A low EMR provides two significant benefits. One, is a better quality of life for our employees and two, is a more competitive price to our customers since discounts apply when a company scores a low EMR," said John M. Kiely, President of J.F. Kiely Construction Co.J.F. Kiely Construction Co., currently celebrating its 60th year in business, continuously focuses on delivering safe, dependable service to its customers. J.F. Kiely Construction Co. is a regional family-owned utility construction business specializing in the installation of natural gas, water, sewer and electric. Employing over 300 union and management employees, J.F. Kiely Construction Co. serves major utility customers such as New Jersey Natural Gas Co., South Jersey Industries and American Water Works. To learn more about J.F. Kiely Construction Co., please visit www.JFKIELY.com Contact: James PaganoDirector of MarketingJ.F. Kiely Construction Co.700 McClellan Street Long Branch, NJ 07740732-222-4400 Website: www.JFKIELY.com
This press release was issued through eReleases(R). For more information, visit eReleases Press Release Distribution at http://www.ereleases.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV