NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks were upgraded last week by TheStreet Ratings: Vanguard Natural Resources (WNV), Pengrowth Energy (PGH), Lincoln National (LNC), Endurance Specialty Holdings (ENH), Covance (CVD), Brookdale Senior Living (BKD)General Growth Partners (GGP), Foster Wheeler (FWLT), PartnerRe (PRE), Talisman Energy (TLM), Forest Oil (FST), Icahn Enterprises (IEP), LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) and Teekay (TK).
Vanguard Natural Resources was upgraded to buy from hold at TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Vanguard Natural Resources a B grade. The stock closed Friday at $27.52 and has ticked down 11 cents, or 0.4% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV