NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks were upgraded last week by TheStreet Ratings: Vanguard Natural Resources (WNV), Pengrowth Energy (PGH), Lincoln National (LNC), Endurance Specialty Holdings (ENH), Covance (CVD), Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) General Growth Partners (GGP), Foster Wheeler (FWLT), PartnerRe (PRE), Talisman Energy (TLM), Forest Oil (FST), Icahn Enterprises (IEP), LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) and Teekay (TK).
Vanguard Natural Resources was upgraded to buy from hold at TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Vanguard Natural Resources a B grade. The stock closed Friday at $27.52 and has ticked down 11 cents, or 0.4% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV