- Consolidated net retail sales of $95.2 million represented a 1.6% increase compared to $94.2 million, in the 2011 first quarter, excluding the impact of foreign exchange;
- Consolidated comparable store sales increased 1.2% and included a 3.6% increase in North America and a 10.1% decline in Europe;
- Consolidated e-commerce sales rose 9.1%, excluding the impact of foreign exchange;
- Net loss of $1.0 million, or $0.06 per share improved from a net loss of $2.3 million, or $0.12 per share in the 2011 first quarter; and
- Adjusted net loss was $0.5 million, or $0.03 per share compared to an adjusted net loss of $1.3 million, or $0.07 per share in the 2011 first quarter. (See Reconciliation of Net Loss to Adjusted Net Loss)
Build-a-Bear Workshop, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.