- Domestic oil volumes increased approximately 150% vs. a year ago
- Bakken Shale oil production averaged 8,700 barrels per day in March
- Total oil and NGL sales revenue rose 45% vs. a year ago
- Total oil and NGL production up 26% vs. a year ago
- Total volumes for all production up 11% vs. a year ago
- $306 million sale of non-core properties further strengthens balance sheet
WPX Energy Announces First-Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.