Total costs and expenses for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 were $12,902,000, compared to $14,936,000 for the first quarter of 2011. Research and development costs for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 were $9,303,000, compared to $11,393,000 for the first quarter of 2011. These decreases were primarily due to lower outsourced clinical and product development costs related to Phase 1 and 2 clinical programs for tivantinib.
General and administrative costs for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 were $3,599,000, compared to $3,543,000 for the first quarter of 2011.
Updated Financial Guidance
As previously stated, for 2012 ArQule expects net use of cash to range between $39 and $44 million. Revenues are expected to range between $40 and $45 million. Net loss is expected to range between $15 and $20 million. To reflect the April 16, 2012 common stock offering, net loss per share is now expected to range between $(0.25) and $(0.33) for 2012. As a result of the approximately $56 million of net proceeds from this offering, ArQule now expects to end 2012 with between $121 and $126 million in cash and marketable securities.Conference Call and Webcast Conference call details
|Date:||Thursday, May 3, 2012|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Conference Call Numbers|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV