ArQule, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARQL) today announced its financial results for the first quarter of 2012.
For the quarter ended March 31, 2012, the Company reported a net loss of $4,260,000, or $0.08 per share, compared to a net loss of $1,466,000, or $0.03 per share, for the first quarter of 2011.
At March 31, 2012, the Company had a total of $100,358,000 in cash, equivalents and marketable securities.
- Reporting of randomized, controlled Phase 2 clinical trial with tivantinib (ARQ 197) as a single agent in hepatocellular carcinoma, showing a statistically significant improvement in time-to-progression in the intent-to-treat (ITT) population of previously treated patients;
- Data presentations for tivantinib at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), including IHC analysis of tissue from a completed Phase 2 clinical trial in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) showing that non-squamous NSCLC tumors were more often positive for c-MET expression than squamous NSCLC tumors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV