- Revenue for the second quarter grew 7% to $243.5 million compared to the same period last year.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations totaled $0.49 for the second quarter.
- The Company generated strong cash in the second quarter with cash provided by operating activities from continuing operations of $41.5 million and free cash flow of $36.4 million.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $229.5 million at March 31, 2012.
- Subsequent to quarter end, the Company signed the $450 million extension for its Australian contract.
- On April 30, 2012, MAXIMUS closed its acquisition of Policy Studies Inc. for a cash purchase price of $67 million.
MAXIMUS Reports Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.