Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc Stock Upgraded (KLIC)
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, KLIC's share price has jumped by 43.37%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, KLIC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- KLIC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.72, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 46.90% is the gross profit margin for KULICKE & SOFFA INDUSTRIES which we consider to be strong. Regardless of KLIC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.40% trails the industry average.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 19.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 29.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.