Jones Soda Co. (NASDAQ:JSDA), a leader in the premium soda category and known for its unique branding and innovative marketing, today announced that it will host a conference call with a slide presentation to discuss financial results for its first quarter on Thursday, May 10, 2012, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time. Jones Soda will announce its financial results for this period in a press release after the market close on May 10, 2012.
This call will be webcast and both the webcast and slide presentation can be accessed by visiting the Company’s website at www.jonessoda.com or specifically, www.jonessoda.com/company/jones-press/webcasts. Investors may also listen to the call via telephone by dialing (719) 325-4767 (confirmation code: 5796451). In addition, a telephone replay will be available by dialing (858) 384-5517 (confirmation code: 5796451) through May 17, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
About Jones Soda Co.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co.® (NASDAQ: JSDA)
markets and distributes premium beverages under the Jones® Soda and
WhoopAss™ Energy Drink brands and sells through its distribution network
in markets primarily across North America. A leader in the premium soda
category, Jones is known for its variety of flavors, highest quality
ingredients, including pure cane sugar and innovative labeling technique
that incorporates always-changing photos sent in from its consumers.
Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV