Youku Inc (YOKU): Today's Featured Internet Winner
Youku (YOKU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Youku rose 40 cents (1.7%) to $24.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 970,725 shares of Youku exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24-$24.61 after having opened the day at $24.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.14. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Web.com Group (WWWW), up 19.7%, TripAdvisor (TRIP), up 16.7%, Synacor (SYNC), up 14.1%, and Vocus (VOCS), up 12.8%. Youku Inc. operates as an Internet television company in the People's Republic of China. Its Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view, and share video content across various devices. Youku has a market cap of $2.74 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 54.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Youku a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and three rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Youku as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share and deteriorating net income.
- You can view the full Youku Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV