Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V (KOF) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V rose $1.79 (1.7%) to $107.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 128,941 shares of Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 87,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $104.73-$108.13 after having opened the day at $106.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.15. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Glg Life Tech (GLGL), up 10%, Balchem Corporation (BCPC), up 9.6%, Primo Water (PRMW), up 8.6%, and Crumbs Bake Shop (CRMB), up 5.8%. Coca Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages and brands. Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $20.24 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about KOF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV