PHH Corporation (PHH): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner
PHH Corporation (PHH) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, PHH Corporation rose 69 cents (4.3%) to $16.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of PHH Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.36-$17.02 after having opened the day at $16.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.08. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Security National Financial Corporation (SNFCA), up 10.3%, Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group (RODM), up 8.3%, Federal Agricultural Mortgage (AGM), up 6.9%, and CIFC (DFR), up 6.8%. PHH Corporation provides business process management services for the mortgage and fleet industries in the United States and Canada. PHH Corporation has a market cap of $877.5 million and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 50.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are four analysts that rate PHH Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PHH Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, generally weak debt management, disappointing return on equity, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full PHH Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV