Vanguard Health Systems To Participate In Investor Conferences In May
Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: VHS) (the “Company”) announced today that its management will participate in the Deutsche Bank Securities 37 th Annual Health Care Conference in Boston, Massachusetts. The Company’s presentation will begin at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on May 7, 2012 and will be available through a live audio webcast of the presentation. To access the webcast, listeners should go to the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://investor.vanguardhealth.com.
The Company’s management will also be presenting at the 2012 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference on May 15, 2012 at 3:40 p.m. (PT) in Las Vegas, Nevada. This presentation can be accessed on the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://investor.vanguardhealth.com.
If you cannot listen to the live broadcasts, a replay of the presentations will be available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website.
About Vanguard Health Systems www.vanguardhealth.comVanguard Health Systems owns and operates 28 acute care and specialty hospitals and complementary facilities and services in metropolitan Chicago, Illinois; metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona; metropolitan Detroit, Michigan; San Antonio, Texas; Harlingen and Brownsville, Texas; and Worcester and metropolitan Boston, Massachusetts. Vanguard Health Systems’ strategy is to develop locally branded, comprehensive healthcare delivery networks in urban markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV