Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) announces today that it will release results for the first quarter 2012 on Monday, May 7, 2012 after market hours, and invites investors and other interested parties to listen to the live webcast of its quarterly conference call on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, at 9:00am ET.
This call is being webcast live and can be accessed by investors and other interested parties from the Investor Relations section of Atlas Energy’s website at www.atlasenergy.com. For those unavailable to listen to the live broadcast, the replay of the webcast will be available following the live call on the website and telephonically beginning at 11:00a.m. ET on May 8, 2012 by dialing 888-286-8010, passcode: 75755395.
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) is a master limited partnership
which owns all of the general partner interest and approximately 78% of
the limited partner interests in its upstream oil & gas subsidiary,
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Additionally, Atlas Energy owns and
operates the general partner of its midstream oil & gas subsidiary,
Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P., through which it owns a 2% general
partner interest, all the incentive distribution rights and an
approximate 11% limited partner interest. For more information, please
visit our website at
or contact Investor Relations at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV