- Logistics contributed pretax income of $57 million, while Retail Marketing realized a $6 million pretax loss
- Refining and Supply reported a pretax loss of $87 million
- Pretax income from special items totaled $493 million including a $497 million LIFO inventory gain and a $104 million pretax gain related to the participation payment received in April 2012 in connection with the sale of the Toledo refinery in March 2011
- Completed the separation of SunCoke Energy, Inc. in January 2012
- Repurchased 1.26 million shares of Company stock for $50 million and contributed $200 million to trusts established for retiree medical benefits
Sunoco Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.