With me today are Roy Armes, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Brad Hughes, who serves as Chief Financial Officer.
In association with the press release, which was sent out earlier this morning, we will provide an overview of the company's quarterly operations and results. The press release contains a link to a set of slides that are a summary of information included in the press release and 10-Q. These slides are intended to help investors and analysts quickly obtain information. They will not be used as the focus of today's call.
Following our prepared comments, we will open the call to participants for a question-and-answer session. We've also established a new email address that you can send questions to, it is email@example.com.
Today's call will begin with Roy providing the overview of our results. He will then turn it to Brad for discussion on some of the details by segment and comments on other matters. Roy will then summarize and provide comments on our outlook. Now, let me turn the call over to Roy Armes.
Yes, thanks Curtis, and good morning.
During the first quarter, we continue progress toward our strategic goals despite a challenging business environment. We now have achieved 11 consecutive quarters of profitability, which was a tribute to the resiliency of our business model and to our entire organization who are dedicated and committed to the success of our company.
Before I provide an overview of the specific results for the quarter, I want to recognize that shortly after our last earnings call, the labor situation in Findlay, was resolved and we're very pleased to have our employees back to work. And to the credit of the management team and the workers at the Findlay facility, we had a smooth ramp up with limited issues. Brad will provide some more information of the impacts of that situation later in his comments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV