- Fiscal 2012 second quarter consolidated results, excluding net unrealized margins were $116.8 million, or $1.28 per diluted share, compared with results in the prior-year quarter, excluding net unrealized margins, of $134.3 million, or $1.47 per diluted share.
- After including noncash, unrealized net losses of $7.7 million, or ($0.08) per diluted share, fiscal 2012 second quarter net income was $109.1 million, or $1.20 per diluted share. Net income was $132.2 million, or $1.45 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter, after including unrealized net losses of $2.1 million or ($0.02) per diluted share.
- Fiscal 2011 second quarter net income included the net positive impact of several one-time items totaling $11.1 million, or $0.12 per diluted share.
- For the three months ended March 31, 2012, regulated operations contributed $116.1 million, or $1.27 per diluted share, compared with $136.3 million of net income, or $1.49 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- Nonregulated operations experienced a net loss of $7.0 million, or ($0.07) per diluted share, compared with a net loss of $4.1 million, or ($0.04) per diluted share for the same three-month period last year.
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings For The Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter And Six Months; Reaffirms Fiscal 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.