- Fiscal 2012 second quarter consolidated results, excluding net unrealized margins were $116.8 million, or $1.28 per diluted share, compared with results in the prior-year quarter, excluding net unrealized margins, of $134.3 million, or $1.47 per diluted share.
- After including noncash, unrealized net losses of $7.7 million, or ($0.08) per diluted share, fiscal 2012 second quarter net income was $109.1 million, or $1.20 per diluted share. Net income was $132.2 million, or $1.45 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter, after including unrealized net losses of $2.1 million or ($0.02) per diluted share.
- Fiscal 2011 second quarter net income included the net positive impact of several one-time items totaling $11.1 million, or $0.12 per diluted share.
- For the three months ended March 31, 2012, regulated operations contributed $116.1 million, or $1.27 per diluted share, compared with $136.3 million of net income, or $1.49 per diluted share in the prior-year quarter.
- Nonregulated operations experienced a net loss of $7.0 million, or ($0.07) per diluted share, compared with a net loss of $4.1 million, or ($0.04) per diluted share for the same three-month period last year.
Atmos Energy Corporation Reports Earnings For The Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter And Six Months; Reaffirms Fiscal 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.