- Adjusted Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) increased 13.2% to $6.5 million, or $0.24 per share in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $0.03 per share from the first quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDAR increased 25.3% to $25.7 million in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $5.2 million from the first quarter of 2011. EBITDAR margin improved to 35.6% from 34.3% in the first quarter of the prior year.
- Revenue increased 20.7% to $72.2 million in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $12.4 million from the first quarter of 2011.
- Average monthly rent increased 6.0% to $2,942 per occupied unit in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $166 per occupied unit from the first quarter of 2011.
- Same-community occupancies increased 110 basis points from the first quarter of 2011 and 20 basis points from the fourth quarter of 2011.
- The Company completed the acquisition of six senior living communities for a combined purchase price of $56.4 million.
- Subsequent to the end of the first quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of an additional senior living community for a purchase price of $19.2 million.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results; CFFO Increases 13% Versus Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.