- Adjusted Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) increased 13.2% to $6.5 million, or $0.24 per share in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $0.03 per share from the first quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDAR increased 25.3% to $25.7 million in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $5.2 million from the first quarter of 2011. EBITDAR margin improved to 35.6% from 34.3% in the first quarter of the prior year.
- Revenue increased 20.7% to $72.2 million in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $12.4 million from the first quarter of 2011.
- Average monthly rent increased 6.0% to $2,942 per occupied unit in the first quarter of 2012, an increase of $166 per occupied unit from the first quarter of 2011.
- Same-community occupancies increased 110 basis points from the first quarter of 2011 and 20 basis points from the fourth quarter of 2011.
- The Company completed the acquisition of six senior living communities for a combined purchase price of $56.4 million.
- Subsequent to the end of the first quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of an additional senior living community for a purchase price of $19.2 million.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results; CFFO Increases 13% Versus Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.