- Q1 2012 net income per share was $1.50, including $1.47 per share from discontinued operations principally related to the gain from the January 2012 sale of Albany Door Systems.
- Q1 2012 net income per share from continuing operations was $0.03, including a settlement charge of $0.22 related to the extinguishment of Swedish pension liabilities, foreign currency revaluation losses of $0.12, restructuring costs of $0.01, and favorable income tax adjustments of $0.22.
- Q1 2011 net income per share was $0.54 including income from discontinued operations of $0.11, foreign currency revaluation losses of $0.13 and a favorable income tax adjustment of $0.05.
- Net sales from continuing operations were $188.6 million, a decrease of 8.8 percent compared to Q1 2011.
- Q1 2012 EBITDA from continuing operations was $12.2 million, including the Swedish pension settlement charge of $9.2 million, foreign currency revaluation losses of $5.6 million and restructuring charges of $0.3 million. Q1 2011 EBITDA was $37.9 million, including foreign currency revaluation losses of $5.9 million.
- Including contributions of $60.1 million to fund Company pension plans, net debt declined $70.0 million to $186.0 million.
- The Company has reached an agreement to sell its PrimaLoft ® Products business for $38 million.
Albany International Reports First-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.