- Q1 2012 net income per share was $1.50, including $1.47 per share from discontinued operations principally related to the gain from the January 2012 sale of Albany Door Systems.
- Q1 2012 net income per share from continuing operations was $0.03, including a settlement charge of $0.22 related to the extinguishment of Swedish pension liabilities, foreign currency revaluation losses of $0.12, restructuring costs of $0.01, and favorable income tax adjustments of $0.22.
- Q1 2011 net income per share was $0.54 including income from discontinued operations of $0.11, foreign currency revaluation losses of $0.13 and a favorable income tax adjustment of $0.05.
- Net sales from continuing operations were $188.6 million, a decrease of 8.8 percent compared to Q1 2011.
- Q1 2012 EBITDA from continuing operations was $12.2 million, including the Swedish pension settlement charge of $9.2 million, foreign currency revaluation losses of $5.6 million and restructuring charges of $0.3 million. Q1 2011 EBITDA was $37.9 million, including foreign currency revaluation losses of $5.9 million.
- Including contributions of $60.1 million to fund Company pension plans, net debt declined $70.0 million to $186.0 million.
- The Company has reached an agreement to sell its PrimaLoft ® Products business for $38 million.
Albany International Reports First-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.