- Q1 2012 net income per share was $1.50, including $1.47 per share from discontinued operations principally related to the gain from the January 2012 sale of Albany Door Systems.
- Q1 2012 net income per share from continuing operations was $0.03, including a settlement charge of $0.22 related to the extinguishment of Swedish pension liabilities, foreign currency revaluation losses of $0.12, restructuring costs of $0.01, and favorable income tax adjustments of $0.22.
- Q1 2011 net income per share was $0.54 including income from discontinued operations of $0.11, foreign currency revaluation losses of $0.13 and a favorable income tax adjustment of $0.05.
- Net sales from continuing operations were $188.6 million, a decrease of 8.8 percent compared to Q1 2011.
- Q1 2012 EBITDA from continuing operations was $12.2 million, including the Swedish pension settlement charge of $9.2 million, foreign currency revaluation losses of $5.6 million and restructuring charges of $0.3 million. Q1 2011 EBITDA was $37.9 million, including foreign currency revaluation losses of $5.9 million.
- Including contributions of $60.1 million to fund Company pension plans, net debt declined $70.0 million to $186.0 million.
- The Company has reached an agreement to sell its PrimaLoft ® Products business for $38 million.
Albany International Reports First-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.