- Revenue of $152.9 million, up 31 percent from the first quarter of 2011 (Q1 2011);
- Adjusted-EBITDA 1 of $47.9 million, up 37 percent from Q1 2011;
- Adjusted-EBITDA margin of 31.4 percent versus 30.1 percent in Q1 2011;
- Non-GAAP net income 2 of $0.38 per diluted share versus $0.26 in Q1 2011;
- GAAP net income of $0.26 per diluted share versus $0.21 in Q1 2011; and
- The appointment of John Giuliani, president of ValueClick’s Dotomi division, to the role of chief operating officer.
ValueClick Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.