- Commenced trading on the New York Stock Exchange on March 28 under the ticker symbol RM.
- Total first quarter 2012 revenue was $31.5 million, a 27.7% increase from the prior-year period.
- GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2012 was $5.1 million, a 3.8% increase from the prior-year period, and diluted earnings per share was $0.53 based on a diluted share count of 9.6 million. On a pro-forma basis, excluding one-time initial public offering expenses and applying proceeds from the IPO to reduce outstanding debt, net income for the first quarter of 2012 was $6.8 million, a 37.1% increase from the prior-year period, and diluted earnings per share was $0.53 based on a diluted share count of 12.7 million.
- Finance receivables as of March 31, 2012 were $317.5 million, an increase of 33.3% from the prior-year period. Net charge-offs as a percentage of average finance receivables for the first quarter of 2012 were 6.4%, consistent with the prior-year period.
- Same-store revenue growth 1 for the first quarter of 2012 was 11.2%.
- Completed acquisition of the assets of two consumer loan companies in Alabama, adding 19 net new branches to Regional Management.
- Obtained license to operate in New Mexico in April 2012 and plan to open first branch in May; will then operate branches in seven states.
Regional Management Corp. Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.