- Economic net income, a non-GAAP measure, of $24.8 million, or $0.28 per adjusted share
- First quarter revenue increased 9% year-over-year and 6% sequentially to $85.0 million
- Economic income, a non-GAAP measure, increased 8% to $40.1 million year-over-year
- AUM at March 31, 2012 was $44.7 billion, an increase of $4.5 billion since December 31, 2011, including net client inflows of $0.3 billion for the three months ended March 31, 2012
- Manning & Napier Group, LLC distributed $31.3 million in cash to its members for the quarter, resulting in a $0.16 per share first quarter dividend
- Continued geographic expansion of our sales distribution in the Direct Channel and launched non-U.S. equity and income-oriented products for both institutional and high net worth investors
Manning & Napier, Inc. Reports First Quarter Earnings Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.