May 2, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. (
) today announced its presentation line-up for the London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 (
The conference will be hosted
13-14 June 2012
, at the Sofitel London St. James Hotel. Institutional investors from around the world, research analysts, private equity firms, commercial lenders, high net worth investors and oil and gas industry professionals are expected to attend EnerCom's 2012 London conference. Investment and industry professionals interested in attending the conference can learn more about the conference and register to attend at
Who Should Attend?
What is the Conference Layout?
- The conference provides an opportunity for institutional, private equity firms, research analysts, commercial lenders and high net worth investors, to hear presentations from more than 25 E&P and OilService companies, and energy research analysts as they present operational updates, 2012 outlook, and global views for the industry and global commodity prices.
- Presentations delivered during EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 will be webcast live. These presentations will be stored at http://www.enercomlogc.com/webcast2012.html.
What Will be Discussed at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™?
- Each company presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live investment audience.
- Companies are available for Q&A immediately following each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to the conference.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.enercomlogc.com using the Twitter hash-tag #LOGC2012.
Attendees will hear from E&P and OilService companies with operations targeting several of
's prolific plays:
- Eagle Ford Oil Shale ( South Texas)
- Utica Shale ( Ohio, Pennsylvania)
- Williston Basin Bakken/ Three Forks ( North Dakota, Montana)
- Mississippian Lime ( Oklahoma, Kansas)
- Niobrara Oil Shale ( Colorado, Wyoming)
- Permian Basin ( West Texas, New Mexico)
- Granite Wash ( Oklahoma, Texas)
- Marcellus Shale ( West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio), and
- Shallow/Deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
International companies will also present growing operational investment opportunities targeting oil and natural gas plays located in:
Global Conference Sponsors for EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4:
About EnerCom, Inc.
- Africa (East and West)
- North Sea
- Turkey, and
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized management consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations targeting, analysis and valuation, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 200 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. EnerCom, Inc. uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
For more information about EnerCom, Inc. and its services, or the London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4, please contact EnerCom, Inc. at 303-296-8834, or email
, or visit
About Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, the corporate and investment banking arm of the Credit Agricole Group, has more than 13,000 professionals operating in more than 50 countries. It provides its clients with a complete range of products and services in the areas of structured finance and commercial banking, capital markets, brokerage, and investment banking.