LOS ANGELES, May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lin Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Charming Shoppes, Inc. ("Charming Shoppes" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: CHRS) regarding the proposed acquisition of the Company by Ascena Retail Group (Nasdaq: ASNA) in a cash transaction valued at approximately $890 million.
On May 2, 2012, it was announced that Ascena and Charming Shoppes had entered into a definitive agreement under which Ascena would acquire Charming Shoppes. Under the terms of the agreement, Charming Shoppes shareholders would receive $7.35 per share in cash. At least one analyst has set a target price of $9.00 per share for Charming Shoppes.
If you own Charming Shoppes shares and would like to discuss your rights and interests or have any questions with respect to this matter, please contact Elizabeth Lin, Esq. by email at elizabethL@thelinlawfirm.com, or by telephone at (866) 864-3898 or (909) 595-5522, ext. 303.
The Lin Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, is a litigation law firm with significant experience in securities litigation and in protecting investors against corporate wrongdoing. For additional information, please visit www.thelinlawfirm.com.Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. SOURCE The Lin Law Firm, A Professional Law Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV