Garmin (GRMN) is a provider of navigation, communication and information devices and applications, which are enabled by global positioning system technology. This stock is trading up 3.9% at $49.37 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.5 millionAverage Volume: 946,447 Volume % Change: 214% >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple Shares of GRMN are trending higher today after the company beat Wall Street profit estimates as demand jumped for its outdoor and fitness GPS products and it posted a surprise increase in sales of its personal navigation devices. From a technical perspective, GRMN is surging higher here and flirting with a major breakout trade after the stock briefly moved above some past overhead resistance at $49.93 with high-volume. At last check, GRMN has hit an intraday high of $50.67 and volume is well above its three-month average action. Traders should now consider long-biased trades as long as GRMN is trending above $49.93 to $50.67 with strong volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV