Garmin (GRMN) is a provider of navigation, communication and information devices and applications, which are enabled by global positioning system technology. This stock is trading up 3.9% at $49.37 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.5 millionAverage Volume: 946,447 Volume % Change: 214% >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple Shares of GRMN are trending higher today after the company beat Wall Street profit estimates as demand jumped for its outdoor and fitness GPS products and it posted a surprise increase in sales of its personal navigation devices. From a technical perspective, GRMN is surging higher here and flirting with a major breakout trade after the stock briefly moved above some past overhead resistance at $49.93 with high-volume. At last check, GRMN has hit an intraday high of $50.67 and volume is well above its three-month average action. Traders should now consider long-biased trades as long as GRMN is trending above $49.93 to $50.67 with strong volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV