Wright Medical Group
Wright Medical Group (WMGI) is a global orthopedic medical device company specializing in the design, manufacture and marketing of devices and biologic products for extremity, hip and knee repair and reconstruction. This stock is trading up 8.7% at $20.38 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 944,000Average Volume: 305,258 Volume % Change: 274% Shares of WMGI are soaring today after the company said net income jumped around 28% to $4.6 million, or 12 cents per share, versus net income of $3.6 million, or 9 cents per share, in the first quarter of 2011. >>Health Care Stocks Bought and Sold by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, WMGI is soaring today on monster volume and the stock has started to move into breakout territory with shares trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $19.87. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in WMGI if it can manage to close near its daily highs, and maintain its trend above $19.87 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 305,258 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, look for WMGI to tag its next significant overhead resistance levels at $21 to $22 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV