Key Tronic (KTCC), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers, and also manufactures keyboards and other input devices. This stock is trading up 14% at $13.00 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 400,000Average Volume: 118,826 Volume % Change: 480% >>3 Tech Stocks to Buy on a Pullback Shares of KTCC are ripping higher today after it reported third-quarter EPS of 32 cents per share, versus 7 cents per share reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.5 million from $63.4 million last year. The company sees fourth quarter EPS of 31 to 37 cents per share and revenues of $93 to $98 million. From a technical perspective, KTCC is ripping higher here on monster volume, and this move has pushed the stock into breakout territory since its trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $11.90 to $12. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in KTCC if it can manage to close near its daily highs today, and continue to trend above $12. If we continue to see that action, then look for KTCC to make a run at tagging its next significant overhead resistance level at $17.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV