Key Tronic (KTCC), along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers, and also manufactures keyboards and other input devices. This stock is trading up 14% at $13.00 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 400,000Average Volume: 118,826 Volume % Change: 480% >>3 Tech Stocks to Buy on a Pullback Shares of KTCC are ripping higher today after it reported third-quarter EPS of 32 cents per share, versus 7 cents per share reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $95.5 million from $63.4 million last year. The company sees fourth quarter EPS of 31 to 37 cents per share and revenues of $93 to $98 million. From a technical perspective, KTCC is ripping higher here on monster volume, and this move has pushed the stock into breakout territory since its trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $11.90 to $12. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in KTCC if it can manage to close near its daily highs today, and continue to trend above $12. If we continue to see that action, then look for KTCC to make a run at tagging its next significant overhead resistance level at $17.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV